This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities
- Prepare and review of technical documents, procedures, metrics, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC
If you are interested in this position, please apply now for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQ Engineer – 12 months – Contract – ASAP - Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland. Due to a large volume
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Project Engineer – 12-month contract – Tipperary Our Partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.