Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities
- Prepare and review of technical documents, procedures, metrics, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC
If you are interested in this position, please apply now for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
A fantastic opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility in Cork. You will be joining a leading Biopharma company who focus on a range of products which are life-changing for individuals. We
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Maintenance Scheduler to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing itself
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.