One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Technical Scientists to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics
- At least 3 years’ industry experience working within a QC/ Analytical group.
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- Hands-on experience with GDP
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you interested in working for a global medical company? Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team in Cork. They are the world's leading company in their respective
Quality Control Specialist - Quality Management Systems - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Engineer
CQ Engineer – 12 months – Contract – ASAP - Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland. Due to a large volume
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.