Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This position will provide technical and validation support to the Vaccine IPT to support the manufacturing and validation of processes for Vaccine IPT.
- Required to collaborate and facilitate running of activities (PPQ batch manufacture, validation activities, cleaning validation, requalification, periodic monitoring, investigations, change control).
- Lead and close process qualification and validation related deviations and reports and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the Vaccine IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g. CAPA/QNs etc).
- At least 3 years’ experience in biopharmaceutical/vaccines environment – manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering, quality departments.
- Audit experience.
- Experience in Validation activities e.g. Cleaning Validation, Requalification.
If you are interested, then please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing itself
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.