Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is looking to build out their permanent work force, invest in training and promote from within. Therefore are seeking the expertise of an experienced Water Systems Engineer / Technical Specialist.
The main purpose of this role is to provide in-depth technical support to the Site Engineering team on all site water systems.
This technical support will include: the development and execution of reliability-centred maintenance tasks, the delivery of training for front-line technicians, troubleshooting on each system, and detailed root cause analysis of any failures.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Senior Technician will also be required to support the Maintenance Supervisor with any aspect of the day-to-day management of the team and may be required to deputise in their absence.
Technical Support Includes;
- Carry out routine maintenance work on all water systems supplying the manufacturing areas.
- Support the Planning and Scheduling of investigation work within Engineering
- Major Incident Investigation
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in the delivery of the Site Engineering Team objectives.
- Deputise for the Maintenance Supervisor in meetings, during holidays and absence, and in capital project schemes.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in the delegation of work to the team, and provide guidance to the team where required.
- Provide Technical Training to all Technicians and Operators on Water System Operations and Maintenance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art 24/7 Biologics facility.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing program. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.