Technical Transfer Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the transfer of a syringe product from the existing line to the newly expanded facility.
- As part of this role you will be leading a technical team and be the key point of contact on site for all aspects of the technical transfer; which will require liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and resource the complete technical transfer programme and then to lead the team to successful completion of the product introduction to regulatory approval and initiation of commercial production.
- Minimum of 8 years directly related experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry; including leadership experience managing a team to deliver short and long-term objectives
- Working knowledge of current regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Process or technical transfer experience on Large Scale Projects.
- Hands-on knowledge with equipment in a sterile fill finish environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team to support a €500 million
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Specialist focusing on change management, to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.