Technical Transfer Lead
This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Transfer Lead to join their team in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the transfer of a syringe product from the existing line to the newly expanded facility.
- As part of this role you will be leading a technical team and be the key point of contact on site for all aspects of the technical transfer; which will require liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and resource the complete technical transfer programme and then to lead the team to successful completion of the product introduction to regulatory approval and initiation of commercial production.
- Minimum of 8 years directly related experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry; including leadership experience managing a team to deliver short and long-term objectives
- Working knowledge of current regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Process or technical transfer experience on Large Scale Projects.
- Hands-on knowledge with equipment in a sterile fill finish environment.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Site HVAC Utilities Engineer An exciting new opportunity for an experienced utilities engineer to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company on their €300 million new build project in Ireland.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.