Utilities CQV Engineer
A global Biopharmaceutical company require a number of Utilities qualification Engineers who have in the past worked as part of a project matrix organisation to deliver Complex projects. The role of the Utilities qualification Engineer will be to drive the commissioning & qualification efforts at a facility based in Denmark.
Role and responsibilities:
- Liaise with CQV PM and Lead Scheduler in relation to schedule creation and management for all Systems, ensuring all correct predecessors and successors are in place.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all Systems to support Utilities Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all Systems are managed appropriately for the Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Ven. or Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols
- Lead execution of all CQV deliverables; IOQ, field execution
- Act as CQV SME on utility systems to include; HVAC, Compressed air, Waste water, clean steam, clean water, purified water, WFI (Water for injection).
- Generate and ensure timely approval of all Commissioning and IOQ Final Reports.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Experience within Utilities such as HVAC, Compressed air, Waste water, clean steam, clean water, purified water, WFI (Water for injection).
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, local vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project)
If this role interests you send over your CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process CQV Engineer – Contract – Denmark – Biopharmaceutical A global Biopharmaceutical company require a number of qualification engineers (Biologics) who have in the past worked as part
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.