The purpose of this role is to:
- Perform activities necessary for qualifying and validating devices, systems, software and processes
- Investigate and solve validation-related problems and write documentation for new and / or existing validation activities
- Work to predefined procedures and system standards in order to guarantee compliance with company standards and cGMP regulations
- Perform validation activities; and proactively providing advice, service and technical expertise
- Monitoring validation processes; adjust and / or escalate where necessary
- Proactively following up on developments within your own field as well as building and sharing knowledge within this domain
- Initiating and conducting specific research into existing and innovative processes and technologies, as well as developing and implementing new (sub) processes and technologies
- Initiate consultation with experts across disciplines
- Prepare, maintain, check / review, approve and implement validation and other quality-related documentation
- Master's degree in life sciences or Bachelor with more related experience
- Experience in a validation focused role
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Dutch and English language
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a CSV Engineer - Computer Systems Validation - to support their state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role requires English and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.