This is an chance to work for an industry leading pharmaceutical company that invests heavily in Research and Development and produce life changing drugs.
The role of the Validation Specialist would include:
- Developing and maintaining the site Validation Master Plan.
- Driving completion of cleaning and sterilization cycle validation activities.
- Support equipment qualification post Operational Qualification (OQ) through to Process Performance Qualification (PPQ) and revalidation.
- Develop post OQ documentation in line with the company’s and regulatory requirements.
- Authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures and technical reports.
- Supporting global regulatory submissions as needed.
- Applying LeanSixSigma in the Validation group by:
- Securing continuity of an appropriate LSS/CEM level of knowledge.
- Facilitate problem solving & risk assessment (FMEA) projects
- Experience with upstream cell culture and/or downstream purification of biological molecules.
- Technical operations experience in the drug substance manufacture of biological molecules at the pilot- and/or commercial-scale.
- Temperature Mapping Experience.
- Cleaning Validation Experience.
- Autoclave Experience.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a CIP CQ Engineer
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for QAV Engineer to join their
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.