WTG Blade Fabrication Supervisor
This vacancy has now expired
One of Quanta’s major Renewable Energy Clients is currently looking for a WTG Blade Fabrication Supervisor, to support one of their major Offshore Wind Farm projects based in the Taiwan.
The role will begin towards the end of November and run until December 2021, with a potential to extend beyond that.
The role objective is to monitor quality of (WTG) Blades at WTG Supplier’s factory in Denmark, further responsibilities are listed below:
- Participate in final inspections (paint & add on) and final tagging
- Monitor production activities and production documentation as spot checks
- Monitor product quality and participate in FAI activities
- Report non-conformities detected during inspection and manufacturing
- Report relevant quality issues
- Follow-up on preservation and maintenance of components at supplier's storage area
- Follow-up on manufacturing progress according to agreed project manufacturing schedule (MIP)
- Keep track of trend concerning repeated non-conformities and manufacturing errors and follow-up with the supplier concerning corrective and preventive actions
- Documentation of daily work and inspections to WTG Fabrication & Quality Manager
- Prioritise participation in inspection for different Add on components according to failure trends and critical failures
- Review quality related as-built documentation
- Highlight relevant HSE related issues
- Technical education relevant for the subject matter.
- Recommended 3 years of work experience within wind /manufacturing of blades
- Recommended 1 year of experience from similar position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and smart phone applications for digital inspections
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Jackets and Monopile Structural Integrity - Denmark - 12 Months. Environmental investigations into the the corrosion activity for offshore wind monopiles and jacket foundations. Working
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.