Do you want to work with a world leader in offshore wind? This opportunity is currently available to WTG Commissioning Inspectors & Supervisors. Our client are a leader in the offshore wind industry owning and developing projects across all major and emerging offshore wind markets.
They are a long-standing market leader in the industry who have built an enviable track record of delivering green energy projects offshore. Now they are currently seeking a team of WTG Commissioning professionals to join them to undertake roles as WTG Commissioning Inspectors & WTG Commissioning Supervisors to join them for an exciting project within their portfolio.
As part of the WTG Commissioning team you will play a key role in the Wind Turbine Generator package and therefore must possess a track record of delivery in similar positions for offshore wind projects. Roles are available across Monday – Friday and 14 on 14 off shift patterns.
- Monitor and reporting of status of commissioning activities
- Report on outstanding works and quality issues
- Review and confirm electrical and mechanical completion
- Ensure all HSE compliance, rules and guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Organise and ensure work is carried out in accordance with the commissioning manual
- All tests carried out are to be in accordance with rules, templates and procedures and documented
- Report daily on progress of commissioning
- Coordinate and communicate between all parties and contribute to proactive and effective management
- Work with the Commissioning manager with contractual preparation and tasks as required
- Provide input to Design Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- All safety training relevant to the job including GWO certificates
- Relevant technical education for the subject matter
- Ideally 3+ Years experience within offshore wind
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
North East England
400kv Control Engineer – Leading Offshore Wind Company – 14 Month Contract in UK Do you want to work with a world leader in offshore wind? This opportunity is currently available to a 400kv
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.