My Work Experience at Quanta: Will Broome
I am a year 10 (14 years old) student that is looking to be able to work in this type of business sector again in the future! I was welcomed in politely and wish to be welcoming other students into to work experience myself in the future.
How this will help for my future:
- Time management (maximising my productivity)
- Meeting new people (key social skills)
- And learning on how to adapt to certain departments throughout this business – QUANTA!
- Shadowing sessions with staff or having an MS teams call sharing knowledge about the company.
- I had endless enjoyment in my spare time! When it was either lunch or I had a small break, so I had lots of fun with all the friendly staff that I met along the way and I played and beat everybody I could at FIFA, but sadly lost to the LUCKY Ben Alger (whose been ‘looking after me this whole time’) at WII tennis, which he didn’t stop bragging to me about.
- But I have got to say, I had some of my funniest memories at Quanta, and I would gladly revisit these memories again!