Active Directory Administrator
Our international client in Valencia, Spain is a great organistaion to work for. It’s is an English-speaking but multinational environment with great people from all over Europe. There's long term contract work with an opportunity to pick up new skills, a modern office and a great city to enjoy so if you’re interested and can see yourself living and working in Valencia get in touch as soon as possible. Single stage Skype interviews will be happening in September.
As an Active Directory Admin you will:
- Provide on-going support for Active Directory services including system monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Design, deploy and support Active Directory infrastructure
- Design, implement and maintain File and Print server infrastructure
- Prepare technical documentation
- Support and troubleshoot along with any other associated duties
- Role will include one week of oncall and possibly one week of shift work (2-10pm)
You will have the following skills:
- Experience in large-scale environments supporting Active Directory infrastructures with experience in installation, configuration and support of multi-site, multi domain/forest offering high availability and disaster recovery
- Extensive experience with hardening, recovery and troubleshooting of Active Directory
- Experience in configuring auditing policies for AD objects, implement and manage Group Policy configurations and DNS infrastructure
- Good scripting skills and ability to leverage PowerShell to automate processes
- Familiarity with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and firewalls
- Experience with troubleshooting, documenting and implementing Windows Server environments, including assessments, consolidations and migrations
- Good English language skills.
Valencia really is an awesome place to be. It’s Spain’s 3rd largest city but much more affordable than the top two making it an excellent place for contractors to live, work and stay as well as enjoying all the benefits it has to offer. Think paella, beaches, great weather, activities, amazing people and much, much more. European transport links are also extremely good.
Our international IT client has an urgent SysAdmin role available at their office in beautiful Valencia, Spain. This long-term contract position is focused on administration of SharePoint Online, S
Application Developer with experience of C#.Net is needed for a 6 month contract assignment with our international client in Swindon, Wiltshire. This role is all about the design, development and su
6 month contract opportunity for an invoice administrator in Swindon, Wiltshire starting 1 st October (or sooner). You will join our client’s External Resource Management and Invoicing team and w
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.