This vacancy has now expired
This role is all about the design, development and support of new and existing business critical applications. You will be the “SME" for development and an integral member of the team during this contract period, utilising your experience and knowledge of C#.net, the entity framework and WCF/WPF.
Responsibilities will include:
- The design, code, testing and implementation of user change requests, involvement on appropriate project work and support & maintenance of existing applications.
- Design, development and support of mission-critical applications.
- Share best-practices and collaborate with other teams in IT and the business.
- Act as a point of reference, coaching and training less experienced developers.
- Problem-solving, analysis and working closely with your team to define the best solutions.
- Participate in standby/on-call rota and willing to travel occasionally.
- C#.Net development experience
- WPF, Entity Framework, WCF, architecture/design patterns eg. MVVM and MVC, SOLID principles.
- TDD and test automation, git, bitbucket, Continuous Integration/Delivery Tools eg. TeamCity, NuGet package management.
- Oracle/SQL Server databases.
- Practical experience using Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies.
- Awareness of AWS and cloud-based applications
Please be aware that the role falls inside IR35.
If you have the technical skills and are free for a new contract in Swindon please get in touch now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a global biotech organisation based in Berkshire ? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in the treatment and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.