Application Packaging specialist
Looking for a new Application Packaging role with a great client in a fantastic location?
This is an English-speaking role in a multinational team where you will create and support packaged applications and work to integrate others into an internationally spread technical environment. You will have relevant experience with App-V, MSI & MST packages and be happy to work from the client's location in Valencia for the contract duration.
As an application packaging expert you will:
- Create, manage and validate application packaging discovery documents.
- Create and validate windows installer MSI and MST packages.
- Create and validate App-V packages.
- Ensure that packages are aligned to strictly defined application packaging standards.
- Test application package installations.
- Configure production application deployments.
- Act as application packaging SME (subject matter expert) as required.
- Take part in service delivery process as needed (incident manager, request fulfillment, problem management etc).
- Provide any other duties as required.
You will have:
- Experience in application life-cycle management and MSI, MST and App-V packaging and troubleshooting.
- SCCM familiarity for configuring baselines and troubleshooting.
- Experience with desktop migration projects.
- Experience of AdminStudio, InstallShield, Wise Package Studio or related products.
- Microsoft Certifications and experience with Intune or MDM experience will be beneficial.
- Experience with BMC ITSM, Remedy or similar ticketing technologies is a bonus.
- English language skills and ability to work in Valencia, Spain.
If you have the skills and are interested in contracting with an international organisation that will look great on your CV, please contact Quanta with your CV and information.
As for location, Valencia is Spain’s 3rd largest city and offers a mix of old and new architecture, excellent restaurants, great food and drink, a host of leisure activities including the beach and an exceptionally affordable cost of living; plus the weather is fabulous all year round!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
BI and Data Management specialist is needed for a long term contract with an international organisation, working remotely for the next few months and then onsite at their office in Valencia, Spain.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.