Capital Project Planner
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside London, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. This state-of-the-art facility houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by two major airports and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Capital Project Planner!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Capital Project Planning role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Facilitate planning and progress workshops, identify inter and intra projects dependencies
- Provide guidance to the Project Managers and Shutdown Manager of potential conflicts for both the schedule and resources
- Ensure each schedule has critical path mapped
- Act as a Project Manager deputy where needed
- Compile and maintain master schedule for Capital Project personnel
- Define, monitor and maintain project programmes through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed targets
- Formulate earned value data and reports
- Over 4 years’ experience planning projects in a pharmaceutical or GMP environment
- Experience of shutdown / maintenance planning to CDM
- BSc or BEng in an engineering discipline – ideally chemical, mechanical, electrical
- Prince2 or Project Management MSc
- Preferably CSCS holder
- People management and leadership skills, strong communicator with the ability to present complex schedule information
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A global pharmaceutical organisation based in the south east of England are currently looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer. Main Job Purpose • Provide process engineering
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within
One of the leading suppliers to the life science industry is looking to expand its workforce and is currently recruiting for an experienced Controls and Automation Engineer. Based on the M4
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.