Commercial, Contracts and Compliance Manager
This vacancy has now expired
Quanta provide specialist contract and permanent recruitment services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and Data IT industry sectors across the EMEA, Americas and APAC regions. We employ +70 staff and have 3 offices:
- Headquarters based in Berkhamsted, UK
- Dublin, Ireland
- Boston, USA
The Commercial and Legal Manager reports directly to the Operations Director, interaction with the Management, Sales and Finance teams will occur regularly, interfacing with all areas to ensure that all deliverables for the Contracts and Compliance team are achieved. Enthusiasm to deliver a service based on quality and the ability to understand a wide range of contract employment solutions and complex compliance scenarios are prerequisite for this role.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Line management responsibility of team of 5 individuals currently.
- Responsible for providing transparency on the Company’s risk profile and mitigation advice.
- Act as escalation point of contact for international compliance enquiries.
- Managing the compliance audit processes plus implementing new compliance processes where applicable.
- Annual audit of Client Framework Agreements and Contractors contracts.
- Responsibility for compliance with an understanding of contractor legislation, including but not limited to AWR, IR35, CIS and Opt Out Regulations.
- Management of the compliance Supply Chain, including maintaining relationships with partners and conducting Supplier reviews.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working within a contractor recruitment business (or recruitment legal services) and have excellent attention to detail.
- Team management experience, having led a team within a similar business area.
- Exposure to international compliance and contract recruitment.
- Knowledge of legislation impacting the recruitment sector such as AWR, GDPR, IR35, CIS, Off payroll in the private sector.
- In depth experience of managing contractor compliance and administration.
- Excellent communication skills with contractors, clients and work colleagues.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness.
Your coaching and people development skills are key, ensuring we continue to invest in every individual ensuring they can reach and then exceed their potential.
To find out more APPLY TODAY!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Recruitment – Delivery Executive There has never been a more exciting time to join Quanta, part of QCS Staffing. We continue to go from strength to strength, opening new offices in Boston, USA and
Recruitment Consultant – Contract Recruitment There has never been a more exciting time to join Quanta, part of QCS Staffing. We continue to go from strength to strength, opening new offices in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.