Do you want to work with an exciting company who are an established market leader within their niche field?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experience CSA Lead to work a new greenfield facility on an initial 12-month contract in Michigan. You will play a key role in the success of a new facility ensuring all equipment and processes are meeting regulatory standards.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience working within an CSA Lead position
- Experience of design and construction/handover of (bio)pharmaceutical process and building facilities for pharmaceutical facilities.
- Strong GMP knowledge and experience
- It would be beneficial to have experience within a facility start-up.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written)
If this role is of interest, please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Equipment Engineer – 12-month contract – East Coast (Remote Initially) One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for an Equipment Engineer to join their team at the beginning of
Clean Utilities Engineer – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 24 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Clean Utilities Engineer to join
Senior Project Scheduler – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Project Scheduler to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.