This vacancy has now expired
The CSV Lead / Manager will play a key role in the successful delivery of this £220 million expansion and fit-out project. The project is currently in the design phase, so it is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for early involvement in creation of a site and setting up the business for successful delivery of products to support a growing franchise.
• Familiarity with Automation Qualification, GMP requirements, SDLC.
• Review and approval of Supplier provided test documentation for regulatory control as well as S88 Batch documentation deliverables.
• Support for management of Software FAT execution
• Review and guidance of Qualification documentation for packaged automation equipment
• Development of high level automation SDLC deliverables such as Quality Assurance Plans and Quality Assurance Summary Reports.
• Regular communication with site quality representatives to plan automation qualification strategy and deliverables.
• Support for multiple automation projects
• Automation IQ/OQ/PQ support
• German Speaking
• Familiar with Siemens PCS7 DCS and Siemens S7 PLCs and Siemens HMIs
• Familiar with IT Shop floor infrastructure
Apply today if this sounds like the position for you!
We are looking for a Scheduler/Planner on a 24-month contract in Austria. Primary Activities: Interface and align with key Service Providers of Engineering, Procurement and Construction
Do you want to be involved with an exciting long-term pharmaceutical project? One of our global clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team in the Netherlands. You will be:
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.