Cyber Security Specialist (cloud security)
Security assessment and architecture review of cloud based systems and services in AWS and/or Azure cloud hosting. Additionally experience of handling projects independently without much supervision.
Scope of Work / Duties of Consultant:
- Provide security architecture consulting and advisory support
- Design, implement and manage secured cloud based solutions for ICC and its partners
- Provide architecture and security assessment for cloud based infrastructure and solutions
- Assess requirements and identify technical alignment between needs and analytical solution
- Work with other functional teams to implement scalable and maintainable cloud-based solutions
- Provide security consultancy to clients organizations in various areas including security architecture, cloud deployments, network architecture, application deployment and security operations
- Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers
- Security assessment of latest and complex technologies like microservices, blockchain, open source, cognitive services, big data technologies
- End to end architecture, design and engineering plan based on the requirements
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Provide other ad hoc support as required
If you'd like to hear more, please get in touch!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
BI and Data Management long term contract with an international organisation. This role is remote working for the next few months and then onsite in Valencia, Spain. The selected candidate will
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.