Digital Experience Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
The successful candidate will have experience of delivering e-commerce or digital business technology projects and will be responsible for leading a payment provider integration project.
- Working with the Project Owner/Sponsor to confirm the project scope and goals and the securing of project resources
- Controlling and reporting progress into the project steering group
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage stakeholder relationship with wider IT teams and the business
- Identify risks and issues with appropriate mitigation actions and drive them to resolution.
- Produce weekly project workbook to provide progress update
- Manage the 3rd party project resources to influence successful delivery of projects
- Work with the central PMO office on project plans, milestones, risks, issues and budget requests.
- Experience in delivering ecommerce or digital business technologies in a Global organisation. Knowledge and experience in delivering payment provider integrations a plus.
- Experience of managing change in a regulated environment
- Strong influencing skills – able to get the job done without line authority
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate complex technical issues simply
- Experience in tracking and maintaining project finances and development of business cases
- Experience in delivering infrastructure projects in an outsourced environment
South West England
A great new opportunity to work as a QA Specialist with a quickly growing Pharmaceutical company in South West. By contributing to the site improvement to enable it to go global, this is a chance to
Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our client has one of the world’s most comprehensive
Cloud Security Architect contract role with an international commodities client, working from their main UK office in Wiltshire plus occasional travel to London and Germany. It will run until March
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.