This role would ideally suit someone who resides either in London or within a commutable distance and has 3 – 5 yrs. experience of working within the wind power industry. You should have excellent IT skills, document management systems, preferably SharePoint ()ACONEX would be an advantage). Also advantageous would be a working knowledge of how such systems are used in a technical engineering environment. Start date for this role is 1st September 2019 up until 29th February 2020, 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
- Working on O&M facilities & Marine Infrastructure
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support for a technical package
- Ensure compliance document and records management process
- Implement and communicate document records
- Standardise and develop best practice to develop, improve and align documentation quality across Asset Projects and the production line.
- Communicate with suppliers to make sure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables.
- Work closely with Package Managers to ensure all relevant supplier documentation are within contract requirements
- Distribute and review matrixes exists and are always updated, again working closely with Package Manager
- Review monthly master document registers against contractual delivery plans.
- Ensure traceability of documentation.
- Support document transfer to O&M and OFTO working closely with the Records Manager
- 3 – 5 yrs. experience as project documentation controller or QA/QC in engineering roles.
- Education: Higher education or above – technical draughtsman or document controller, technology/applied science
- Knowledge of SharePoint, ACONEX would be preferable
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone 8.1.
If you require more information, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
We have a requirement for a Document Controller to work with one of our leading renewable energy clients. This is a 24-month freelance contract based at our client’s offices in London. We are loo
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with a Global Renewable energy client? If yes, we are assisting one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a Document Contr
Our global client based in West London is now looking for an experienced candidate to join their expanding team of other professionals.<br><br>This superb new contract will be for a period of 12 month
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.