A global Biopharmaceutical company require an experienced Electrical Lead who has in the past delivered Complex projects. The role of the Electrical Lead will be to work as part of a team to manage and co-ordinate the Electrical and Instrumentation delivery package on a large capital investment programme at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
Reporting into the Project Manager, this individual will be responsible for the delivery of the Electrical package on a complex Drug Substance manufacturing expansion project.
- As the Electrical Lead you will be responsible for leading and managing any external partners in the delivery of the project scope from design through to handover.
- The Electrical Lead will be responsible for overseeing, planning, conducting and coordinating the Electrical and Instrumentation works and monitors the ongoing progress.
- You will ensure the implementation of all relevant requirements around issues such as safety, permits, environmental regulations and good manufacturing practices.
- As the Electrical Lead you will coordinate with the IT and Automation teams to ensure successful segregation of Building, Utility, and Process Control Systems.
- You will lead the start-up team with the development and execution of the project C&Q strategy and supporting documentation, URS, Test Plans etc.
- As the Electrical Lead you will be qualified to degree level in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- The Electrical Lead will have gained a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar position in the Pharmaceutical or Biologics industry
- The Electrical lead will have vast experience leading and managing teams from design phase through to handover.
- You will have excellent communication and be able to liaise with External Partners, Stakeholders, Regulatory Authorities and Agencies.
For more information on this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager- Biotechnology - Denmark Our Client, A global Biopharmaceutical company is currently embarking on a significantly large capital investment program me at one of their campuses,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.