GMP Engineer (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a 'Good Manufacturing Practice' or 'GMP' Engineer to support its state-of-the-art facility in Belgium.
This role will be focused on coordinating and documenting the quality related matters of the assigned department and delivering continuous improvement. Additionally, this individual will act as the department expert on compliance to contribute to the efficiency of business processes, in line with cGMP standards, best practice, and regulatory requirements.
Please be aware both Dutch and English language skills are required for this position.
- Daily technical and / or process support; and both on demand and proactively providing advice, service and technical expertise in connection with compliance questions and compliance support tools
- Monitoring compliance of (production) processes and installations of the assigned department; adjust and / or escalate where necessary
- Follow up, evaluate and possibly adjust the progress / results / effectiveness of processes and services, and ensure that cGMP deviations and non-conformities are completed
- Initiating and conducting specific research into existing and innovative processes, as well as developing and implementing new (sub) processes
- Drawing up, reviewing and / or updating documentation from the assigned department, as well as reviewing documents from other departments
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Analytic, problem solving
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience within cGMP
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quality Assurance QA Officer - Contract - Belgium Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Quality Assurance (QA) Officer to support their state-of-the-art facility in
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.