GMP Quality Auditor - Pharmaceutical
As GMP Quality Auditor you will be responsible for the following:
- Completes audits of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Support product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA’s.
- May assist in the induction process for new starters.
- Generally follows standard procedures and consults with manager/supervisor on exceptions.
- Compiles data for reports and presentations - May interpret data and draw conclusions.
- Carries out all assignments to the standards of compliance, efficiency, innovation, accuracy and safety in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of cGMP requirements as described in applicable worldwide regulations.
We are seeking candidates with 3 years experience who have worked within a Quality environment who have undertaken either internal/external audits.
Excellent client to work for! Call me today for further information on this role.
Are you looking for your next Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager position? Are you looking to expand and grow within a fabulous team? Then please read on and apply. We are looking for a highly ski
Our global client based in West London is now looking for an experienced candidate to join their expanding team of other professionals. This superb new contract for an Observational Research Scientis
We are currently helping one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a GIS Specialist. This approx. 16-month freelance contract position will commence 1 st October 2019 up until 3
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.