GMP Quality Auditor - Pharmaceutical
This vacancy has now expired
As GMP Quality Auditor you will be responsible for the following:
- Completes audits of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Support product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA’s.
- May assist in the induction process for new starters.
- Generally follows standard procedures and consults with manager/supervisor on exceptions.
- Compiles data for reports and presentations - May interpret data and draw conclusions.
- Carries out all assignments to the standards of compliance, efficiency, innovation, accuracy and safety in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of cGMP requirements as described in applicable worldwide regulations.
We are seeking candidates with 3 years experience who have worked within a Quality environment who have undertaken either internal/external audits.
Excellent client to work for! Call me today for further information on this role.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Quanta is currently supporting an international specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in producing and developing training
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.