Infrastructure Support Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Infrastructure Operations Support Engineer required to join a Global biotech company located in Dublin for an initial 12 month contract.
An exciting project there is lots of opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €1 billion project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting edge technology.
Role and responsibilities:
- Will actively participate in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, and installation and validation activities.
- Initial responsibilities will be to deliver the communication system.
- Act as Technical Support Specialist/Engineer for Enterprise/Business Applications/Systems.
- Supports the LDCM on schedules and budget development and control.
- Assist with the application and operating patching process.
- Work with BT and DXC on network and infrastructure tasks and projects.
- Assist and liaise with Global Security, Incident Management, and Departments & Vendors on Application & System Security policies, prevention methods, threats and incidents as they arise.
- Responsible to ensure the technical delivery of applications to meet business objectives.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science or Life Science.
- 3-5 years’ experience providing IT systems/application support in a highly regulated manufacturing industry (Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical/ Fintech).
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking/ timeliness/ scheduled resources.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 Windows Win 7 and 10, MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, MS Office 2010/2013, Office 365, Skype for Business MS SharePoint 2010/2013, LAN/WAN/VPN.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of databases, reporting and analytic systems.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
- Industrial technology collaboration and influencing skills.
Our client, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue is focussed on developing treatments within
A contract vacancy has arisen for an experienced Materials Scientist. Working with a new state of the art multi-product biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin. We are looking for a
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.