2 stage interviews will be happening within the next two weeks and the selected candidate can onboard in February. That's a really quick and positive permanent recruitment process! If selected, you'll join an organisation that has a major influence in its chosen field and one whose values include (amongst others) an excellent work/life balance, great team culture and a rewarding work environment. Throw in the Chiltern location and this really is an excellent opportunity.
As an Infrastructure and IT support person you will:
- Maintain agreed service levels for IT infrastructure and support the IT team in solution design and delivery in support of business projects and technology initiatives.
- Ensure that IT and telephony systems are available to agreed service levels, minimising unscheduled downtime
- Provide an escalation point for other team members across a broad range of technologies and assist with support issues as required
- Ensure all IT infrastructure and technology solutions are robust, fit for purpose and fully documented
- Ensure IT improvement initiatives are delivered to the business within the required timescales, to the agreed quality and availability, and in line with the technology roadmap
- Provide technical expertise in support of project delivery across a range of business and IT-led initiatives
- Monitor for internal and external information security threats, keep systems protected and up to date and escalate risks to senior management as and when required.
- Relevant IT and infrastructure support background for at least 3/4 years.
- IT certifications (MCP or similar)
- Microsoft tech experience (Ad, O365, Windows Server, SQL Server)
- Network experience (cisco tech, switches, routers, firewalls)
- Veeam Backup, VMware
- Public cloud familiarity
- VoiP and telephony experience
- Understanding of ITIL
The role comes with a good benefits package including private healthcare, group pension, dental cover and more. If you’re interested and can work in the Princes Risborough area please apply now and contact Quanta.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the position for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
START DATE - MARCH 2020 If you're looking to change your recruitment path to a consultancy who aren't your typical agency, we're looking for you! We believe in recognising success as a team,
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.