With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Instrumentation Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
This is initially a 1-year contract, and you will be taking ownership of the site Instrumentation and Control systems, managing their operations during design, construction, validation, start-up and commercial manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Instrumentation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designing, setting up, and maintaining instrumentation
- PLC programming of Siemens systems
- Take responsibility for project milestone schedules
- Provide management and support to the project from design through to commercial manufacturing
- Focus on creating a culture of continuous improvement, using six sigma tools
Requirements required as an Instrumentation Engineer:
- Demonstrated experience in a site operations role
- Knowledge and experience in applying Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- SME in Instrumentation and Controls systems, and good experience in a similar role
- Lean six sigma methodology experience desired.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
C&Q Engineer, Ireland, Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.