This vacancy has now expired
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sourcing, procuring and maintaining the Analytical Laboratory instrumentation
- Responsible for the generation and completion of SDLC Validation documentation
- Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during laboratory instrument qualification and use
- Two years’ pharmaceutical industry experience
- Hands-on experience with analytical lab instrumentation
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Process Validation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - February start - 11 month contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.