This vacancy has now expired
Main responsibilities for this role:
- Work with QC lab Business Analyst in planning for addition of Analytical Instrumentation into newly constructed Laboratory
- Assist in sandboxing of vendor software to drive requirement specifications and configuration specifications
- Assist in testing of data integrity requirements
- Work with site IT on imaging lab instrument PC’s with the client’s Win 10 lab image.
- Track IT hardware inventory for QC Lab project
- Work with site QC on generation of requirement specification and tracing of requirements into UAT
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems to the site
- Work with site AIT department on generation of SOP’s (Business Continuity plans, backup strategy…etc)
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
We are working with one of our valued international transportation partners to help them identify an Appointed Person/AutoCAD Engineer to be responsible for the safe and successful planning,
We are working with one of the world’s leading transportation to help them identify a Spanish speaking Project Manager to join their team in Madrid. The role will involve travel time of
Do you want to work for a global Pharmaceutical company in Amsterdam? Look no further! Our client, an international leading diversified healthcare and Fortune 200 company with approximately
We are working with one of the world’s leading fabrication companies to help them search for a QA/QC Welding Engineer that can be involved in their various offshore wind, oil & gas and civilian
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.