IT Security consultant
This vacancy has now expired
This is a long term English-speaking contract which will see the hired consultant work as part of an multinational team of technical specialists, delivering IT security and infosec governance expertise to benefit the primary client and its end customers.
As an IT Security specialist you will:
- Develop and implement and monitor information security and IT risk management programs.
- Review and report on current information security set up.
- Create, communicate and implement risk management processes.
- Create and manage information security training programs for all staff.
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Enhance the information security management framework based on ISO 27000 standards.
- Coordinate information security and risk management projects.
- Monitor the external threat environment and advise relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards.
- Manage information security specialists and consultants.
- Perform other related duties and fulfil responsibilities as required.
You will have:
- Recent and preferably long-term experience in information security management.
- Relevant Information Security certification such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor, CGEIT, CISA, cloud security certifications like CCSP etc.
- Experience in developing IT Security policies and getting them rolled out successfully across a business.
- Good knowledge of ISO 27001 standards
- Experience in cloud security assessments would be a bonus as the client is moving toward this environment.
- Excellent English language skills.
- French language skills will be a bonus.
- Ability and willingness to live and work in Geneva for the contract duration.
This client will look great on your CV and the work environment is exceptionally positive. To be considered, please respond with your CV and contact details as soon as possible.
Enterprise Monitoring Administrator role is now available with an international IT business in Valencia, Spain. Initially a 6-month contract, this opportunity could extend to two years or longer based
One of Quanta’s International market leaders in medical training products are seeking the skills of a Senior Data and Software Engineer on a 12-month contract basis. The successful
January 2020 start date available for an experienced Linux Sys Admin to be based in Valencia, Spain working for an international NGO. Single stage skype interviews are happening in December this
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.