IT Security consultant (Penetration Testing)
This vacancy has now expired
As ITsec consultant and Pen Tester you will:
- Define the end to end Penetration Testing Service and all supporting processes that are needed with the input of the IT Security Manager (Vulnerability Management) and IT Security Operations Team Lead
- Document the processes and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Define and document the Penetration Testing Security Standard
- Co-ordinate and manage Penetration Testing requests from the relevant IT and Business Stakeholders and gather and document all requirements for the requested security assessment
- Engage with the Third Party Penetration Testing Provider to discuss the Penetration Testing requirements and schedule the testing
- Assist the IT Security Manager (Vulnerability Management) in the management and co-ordination of the remediation activities relating to the open findings from a Penetration Test and ensure they are communicated and remediated in a timely manner
- Maintain the IT Security risk register and provide input to the IT Security Operations Team Lead for any internal and external audits relating to Penetration Test as and when required
You will have:
- CompTIA Security+ (additional security certs are a bonus)
- Strong experience in IT Security particularly Penetration Testing
- Experience of Vulnerability Management and/or Penetration Testing processes and dealing with related findings.
- Good understanding of vulnerability frameworks and advisories (NVD , CVE)
- Experience of CIS Benchmarks Policies
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Knowledge of OWASP
- Good knowledge of attack vectors particularly MITRE Attack Framework
- Ability to work in Swindon, UK and travel to Europe once per month
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clinical Data Analyst - Buckinghamshire - Contract Our global Pharmaceutical client has appointed Quanta to work alongside them to find an experienced Clinical Data Analyst to be home-based for the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.