Our client that specialises in the treatment and prevention of serious human medical conditions is currently seeking the expertise of an ITSM Developer
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation and sustained support of the IT Service Management System
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this ITSM Developer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the ITSM Developer you will be responsible for providing on-going technical assistance, software configuration and customisation assistance
- You will manage the development of required specific reporting, Application UI Configuration and Workflow Configuration.
- The ITSM Developer will be responsible for developing required documentation such as SOP, Work Instructions, Process Flow Diagrams, User Guide Templates and Procedural Admin Templates
- You will drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings
- You will also be responsible for driving the process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current processes during workshops
- As the ITSM Developer you will have proven experience within a similar role within the Pharmaceutical or other Regulated Industries following GxP
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the implementation, integration and configuration of ITSM/ITOM Platform solutions, preferably ServiceNow or Assyst
- As an ITSM Developer you will have experience in ITIL and ITSM process development including extensive experience with Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management along with an understanding of Enterprise Change Management
- Strong IT Risk Management skills including opportunity and mitigation identification
- You will also have strong experience with scripting or coding in Java or Lua
If you feel this fantastic opportunity is for you then please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Engineers required for our established pharmaceutical client based in the North-West of England. If you are looking for a new challenge and interested in working on a Decommissioning project
Our leading global pharmaceutical client near Manchester is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing team within the informatics department. This is a fantastic opportunity to
Cloud Security Architect contract role with an international commodities client, working from their main UK office in Wiltshire plus occasional travel to London and Germany. It will run until March
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.