Lab Business Analyst
This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced project with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This role will support the Quality Control SDWT/Hub for testing of incoming raw materials, in-process drug substance/drug product, final drug products, stability samples and environmental monitoring of the controlled manufacturing areas and utilities at the new single use multi-product biotech facility in Ireland.
This facility will manufacture antibody-based therapies. The overall responsibility for this role will be to support the Quality Control testing function, ensuring compliance with cGMP and corporate regulations.
This is a critical role within the MS&T organisation to help establish the Laboratories as a hub for specialised analytical testing and create value for our patients.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree Level 8 or equivalent in a technical discipline (e.g.biochemistry, chemistry, engineering etc).
- Previous experience with configuring, building, maintaining laboratory management systems such as LIMS/ MoDa and /or Empower systems and interest in coding/ script.
- Previous GMP laboratory experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- An understanding in analytical methodology (e.g. HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page, Glyco analytic, Bio-Assays, PCR, capillary electrophoresis, compendial assays).
- A working understanding of GMP, ICH, USP and global compendia regulations and guidance's, particularly as related to analytical method development and
For further information and a confiential conversation please apply!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long contract opportunity for a Senior QAV Specialist to join a Global Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin. Dublin is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with global
Validation Engineer Long Contract vacancy with a Global Biotech Manufacturing Organisation in Dublin Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global Players
A global pharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist for an initial 11 month contract role based on Ireland’s east coast. The Compliance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.