Manager Distribution Quality/ Deputy Responsible Person
Manager Distribution Quality/ Deputy Responsible Person - Dublin - Contract
A global pharmaceutical organization specializing in the treatment of cancer, serious mental illness, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular disease, organ transplant and diabetes are currently looking for an experienced "Manager Distribution Quality/ Deputy Responsible Person". This is a long term contract opportunity based on Ireland’s east coast.
- Ensure that the quality management system is implemented and maintained, compliant with GDP requirements
- Focus on the Management of authorisations and the accuracy and quality of GDP records
- Ensure that initial and continuous training programmes are implemented and maintained. Ensure that all relevant personnel maintain their competence in GDP through regular training
- Coordinate and promptly perform any recall operations for medicinal products
- Ensure that relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively
- Ensure that relevant transportation and distribution complaints are dealt with effectivelyApprove any subcontracted activities which may impact on GDP
- Ensure that the system for approving suppliers and customers is effective
- Ensure that suppliers and customers are approvedProvide quality distribution support to the Quality Operations Managers
- Provide GDP support to the wider Supplier Relationship Management, Global Procurement, Supply Chain and MT teams in support of new projects, technical transfers programs, supplier selection programs, investigations, etc.
- Ensure that self-inspections are performed at appropriate regular intervals following a prearranged programme and necessary corrective measures are put in place
- Deciding on the final disposition of returned, rejected, recalled or falsified products
- Approving any returns to saleable stock
- Ensuring that any additional requirements imposed on certain products by National Law are adhered to (Article 83 of Directive 2001/83/EC).
- Support gap analysis of site SOPs / quality directives / policies / global HA observations as the SME for Quality Distribution for EMEA and ensure gaps are mitigated.
- Support assessments of product impact due to temperature excursions during transportation
- Participate in self-inspections and track necessary corrective measures are put in place
- Coordinate GDP quality metrics programs
- Keep appropriate records of any duties delegated from the Responsible Person
- Ensure that any additional requirements imposed on certain products by National Law are adhered to (Article 83 of Directive 2001/83/EC)
- Participate in GDP Management review activities
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Specialist, Leading Biotech Company, Dublin A Leading biotechnology company in Dublin require a QA Specialist- CMO (contract Manufacturing Organisation) or external quality to join them on a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.