This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for a Material Scientist to support the management of raw materials and consumables utilised for biopharmaceuticals commercial manufacturing operations.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Support, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supply Chain, and Global Procurement groups on cross-functional teams to review supplier change notifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsible person for managing materials qualification, material changes and material projects
- Support technology transfer, validation and the preparation of compliance documentation for the Multi Product Cell Culture facility
- Material & disposable specifications, SOPs, cGMPs and the know how to work and manage within a regulatory environment.
- Supports process support laboratory to execute material characterisation
- Works closely with cross functional team (Manufacturing, Engineering, QA, QC, Regulatory, Supply Chain, etc.) for specification changes, technical assessments, alternate vendor qualifications and change management.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent in Material Sciences/Chemical Engineering, Masters or higher preferably
- Awareness of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements.
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Experience in an operations environment in a Material Science Function within a Biologics company or similar industry would be a significant advantage.
Lovely Company to work for !! Call me for more information on this position.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Manager - Dublin - Contract As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking QA Manager to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility.
Snr Bioprocess/ Technical Specialist- Bulk Drug Substance - DUBLIN - 18 months State of the art Biologics facility based in Dublin have a long term contract requirement for an experienced Technical
QA QMS Specialist - Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation - Contract - Ireland A global biopharmaceutical organisation focused on developing life-changing therapies for people living with rare
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.