This vacancy has now expired
Network Consultants are required for long term contract work with a global non-profit, starting June 2020 and with remote working option.
These are English-speaking long term positions as part of a multilocation network team. You will use your knowledge of Cisco network environments to provide monitoring and support and network security for the main client and its end customers, working a standard week but with one on call period per month.
As Network consultant you will:
- Respond to network and security related incident and service requests,.
- Configure, monitor and support the Network Infrastructure based on Cisco ACI, Nexus and Catalyst switches and ISR/ASR Routers
- Configure Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 Load Balancers and Cisco ASA/Firepower Firewalls and VPN Gateways
- Support and administer Cisco Wireless Controllers
- Review network equipment logs and alerts, and perform any corrective actions
- Provide telephone “stand-by” support outside business hours when required.
- Perform other duties as required
- Work remotely from any EU or UK location initially, then relocating to Valencia when it becomes possible to do so.
- Network administration and support experience with a focus on Cisco technology.
- Checkpoint Firewall experience.
- Good understanding of F5 ADC/Load Balancers and proxy technologies
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and/or CCNP Security certification
- Checkpoint CCSA and/or CCSE certification is a bonus, as is CompTIA Security+ or CISSP certifications
- Experience with VOIP, Cisco Unified Communication, Call Manager, Telepresence, SBC and/or integration with MS Skype for Business or MS Teams
- Would be great if you have experience with AZURE ExpressRoute/VPC and/or AWS Cloud Connect
There is the potential for two years or more contract work in this role and as well as a fantastic cliegreat on your CV. Once the coronavirus situation has eased there will also be the chance he to enjoy all the benefits that Spain and Valencia can offer. Think beaches, paella, great weather, the people and very affordable living…
Get in touch now to apply as single stage interviews are happening in May.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.