Process Engineering Lead
Our client is investing in a pioneering manufacturing facility to house an array of bio pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
Currently at design, stage, the Process Design Lead will be responsible or delivering FEED activities in line with the appointed Engineering House as Client Representative, responsible for drug Product, laboratories, secondary packaging , warehousing and distribution and supporting utilities.
This role will extend through preliminary & detailed design, construction, commissioning and verification/qualification, PV and start-up.
The Process Lead will be directly responsible for input to support the design effort and subsequent phases for each of the following elements, throughout the project delivery life cycle of varied elements of a new manufacturing facility.
This key role will directly provide design subject matter expertise in Secondary drug product manufacturing to include fill finish and packaging as well as supporting other ancillary buildings.
The Process Lead will be responsible for providing engineering and process insight on the project.
- Direct process expertise to be provided within the above-mentioned systems.
- Provide client technical engineering input to scope definition, specification, and procurement for all equipment.
- Review and approval of A/E firm engineering design deliverable.
- Review and approval of equipment package bid analyses.
- Provide engineering input into overall facility layout and design.
- Support input to the development of detailed capital project execution schedule.
- Ensure design documents are maintained through project life-cycle for turnover.
- Identify project risks and opportunities and propose mitigation plans.
- BS in Engineering Discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience of A/E Design Firm project execution
- Minimum (15 years) bio pharmaceutical engineering project experience.
- Previous experience in design of project >$100 MM required
- Knowledge manufacturing processes ideally within the Bio pharmaceutical or vaccines industry.
- Knowledge and experience of project execution for fully automated facility design.
- Experience of Equipment vendor package management and design coordination.
- Knowledge and experience of Bio-pharmaceutical commissioning & qualification.
Please apply with your CV no to be considered for this long term project with a market leading organisation.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Design Coordinator required by a world Leading biotechnology organisation o support the entire project life cycle of a major Greenfield investment in the United States. Working on this major
Clean Utilities Engineer – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 24 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Clean Utilities Engineer to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.