We currently have a number of vacancies with a Global Biotechnology organisation at their manufacturing facility near Dublin.
Our client, One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They have been responsible for the development of many blockbuster drugs in both the USA and the EU and have a presence in the USA, EU and Asia-Pacific.
With continued organisational growth and a considerable amount of investment across the portfolio and capital programme.
They are seeking the expertise of Process Scientist's
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for these roles:
- Downstream Process Scientist experience.
- Tech Transfer Process Scientist experience.
- Parenteral Process Scientist experience.
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment within a regulated pharmaceutical industry, ideally in the Biopharmaceutical industry;
- Strong background or experience in protein purification including chromatography and ultrafiltration is a requirement.
- Experience and knowledge of drug product formulation and/or media simulations and/or aseptic filing and/or their inspection technologies preferred.
- Experience working with statistical trends across manufacturing, release or stability.
- Experience working in a cell culture manufacturing process or process development environment.
- Familiarity with the operation of cell culture and/or purification technology
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Documentation Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! O ur biotech client with manufacturing facilities just
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Documentation
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.