This vacancy has now expired
We currently have a number of vacancies with a Global Biotechnology organisation at their manufacturing facility near Dublin.
Our client, One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations is responsible for developing and manufacturing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines. They have been responsible for the development of many blockbuster drugs in both the USA and the EU and have a presence in the USA, EU and Asia-Pacific.
With continued organisational growth and a considerable amount of investment across the portfolio and capital programme.
They are seeking the expertise of Process Scientist's
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for these roles:
- Downstream Process Scientist experience.
- Tech Transfer Process Scientist experience.
- Parenteral Process Scientist experience.
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment within a regulated pharmaceutical industry, ideally in the Biopharmaceutical industry;
- Strong background or experience in protein purification including chromatography and ultrafiltration is a requirement.
- Experience and knowledge of drug product formulation and/or media simulations and/or aseptic filing and/or their inspection technologies preferred.
- Experience working with statistical trends across manufacturing, release or stability.
- Experience working in a cell culture manufacturing process or process development environment.
- Familiarity with the operation of cell culture and/or purification technology
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Documentation Specialist – Cork - Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Documentation specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.