This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Reporting through the site manufacturing and technology head and based at the Biotech Dublin site, the Specialist Process Scientist's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the design, construction and qualification of the new Process Sciences laboratories.
- Applying LeanSixSigma tools in the Process Sciences group.
- Supporting alignment and knowledge exchange with development organizations, other commercial nodes and external manufacturing partners.
- Lead and support various organizational initiatives as needed (examples include safety, financial forecasting, work standardization, etc).
- Represent the organization and company in external collaborations (BPOG, NIIMBL, etc) and present technical and strategic outcomes at scientific and professional forums.
- Keep up to date with scientific and technical developments.
- Maintain continuous focus on quality and safety compliance and unflinching focus on the customer.
This role requires an individual with a minimum of 1 years directly related experience in academia, pharmaceutical or biotechnology company – along with a working knowledge of current regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Quanta is currently supporting an international specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, Its teams design, build and operate turnkey plants for the treatment of household waste and
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our client that specialises in producing and developing training
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.