One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Program Manager to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Program Management role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- For program oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, business case development, milestone identification, governance, risk identification & mitigation, execution oversight and closure.
- For the creation and control of schedule and company-wide programs.
- For ensuring that programs are delivered on time, to an agreed level of quality and within budget and scope.
- For the delivery of effective & accurate progress reports & scorecard.
- For stakeholder management, both internal and external.
- For identification of risks and issues and the implementation of mitigating actions.
- For oversight & control of program cost management throughout the life cycle.
- A minimum of eight to ten years of relevant experience in delivery of a broad range of programs, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Program & Project Management tools & techniques with a wide spectrum of Project Leads and team members.
- Demonstrated leadership & coaching skills, with an emphasis on continuous improvement of the PM process and skill sets of Project Leads.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
QC Systems Integration Specialist – Contract – Ireland – 6 months With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.