This vacancy has now expired
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Project Support Administrator to support its state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role focuses on supporting the GxP Service Remediation Project and will involve liaising with multiple departments.
Please note: Dutch language is essential and English language is highly preferable.
- Filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Providing real-time scheduling support
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure seamless and positive experiences
- Strong Independent and ownership minded work ethic
- Proven experience in admin support for projects is a must
- Excellent MS Office Excel and word skills (advanced document setup and macros/pivot tables)
- Strong assertive character who is able to chase stakeholders in a professional way
If you are interested in this role or would like to learn more, please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quality Assurance QA Officer - Contract - Belgium Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Quality Assurance (QA) Officer to support their state-of-the-art facility in
GMP Engineer (Good Manufacturing Practice) - Contract - Belguim Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a 'Good Manufacturing Practice' or 'GMP' Engineer to support its
Our global bio-pharmaceutical client is seeking the expertise of a Supply Operations Manager to support its state-of-the-art facility in Belgium. This role will involve occasional travel to another
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.