With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage projects from scope development, design, build/install and qualify through to handover.
- Use scientific, product and process understanding as a basis for developing risk-based approaches to investigations and troubleshooting.
- Develop project scope, cost and delivery time schedule for all technical engineering projects.
- Collaborating closely with cross functional teams to establish scope in improvement projects.
- Act as a subject matter expert on: equipment design and qualification; assisting in C&Q execution planning; system boundary definition, system level and component criticality impact assessments, use of quality risk management.
Requirements as a Project Engineer:
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; would typically have experience operating as a senior professional and adding considerable value to the business
- Would have process engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in leading a technical team of engineers / scientists through sustaining operations and technical transfer projects
- Experience in leading through change would be an advantage
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Instrumentation Engineer - Ireland – Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Project Engineer – Ireland – Contract – 11 months - Pharmaceuticals Our pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated
Automation / IT Lead – 11 month contract – Ireland With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.