Project Manager - New Product Introduction
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Ireland's Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking for an NPI Project Manager to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility.
Located 15 minutes from Dublin Airport and just a short distance from the lively, vibrant, and cultural Irish capital, this leading bio-pharmaceutical organisation leads the way with state-of-the-art technology on their one of a kind manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this NPI Project Manager role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for New Product Introduction and Tech Transfer management across the client’s manufacturing network
- Coordinate and deliver multi-discipline Tech Transfer and NPI project, taking ownership of schedules, costs, risk assessments etc.
- Provide regular progress updates and ensure effective internal and external communication
- Oversee resource allocation
A successful applicant for the NPI Project Manager position would have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of bio-pharmaceutical Bulk Drug Substance (BDS) manufacturing and Aseptic Fill Finish
- Technology Transfer and new product introduction project experience
- Extensive Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Regulatory requirement knowledge
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge is highly advantageous
If you would like to apply or find out more, get in touch now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Scheduler – 11-month contract - Swords Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? A Project Manager / Project Engineer required to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.