Python Django Developer
This vacancy has now expired
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the design, build, deployment and support of the new backend solution;
- Develop clean & elegant, well-documented and reusable code, which is easy to maintain and extend
- Design and build automated tests;
- Perform continuous improvement of the solution;
- Work with the focal points and vendors for resolution of problems (functional issues, performance issues, etc);
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required;
- Work in a team with other developers.
You will have:
- 5+ years of Python experience and its core libraries, with extensive Django hands-on expertise;
- At least 3 years of experience developing backend solutions for mobile apps (MBaaS);
- Working knowledge of ORM libraries;
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja2 and Mako;
- Familiarity with event-driven programming;
- Experience with source control tools such as Git;
- Experience with deploying code using Atlassian tools and CI/CD practices;
- Experience with test automation and code review tools like Sonarqube and Crucible;
- Excellent knowledge of APIs, web services and communication protocols;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Sound knowledge of cryptography concepts;
- Experience in producing technical documentation;
- Curiosity, open mindset, early adopter and change embracer are features that all members of the team will have.
Valencia is Spain’s 3rd largest city but is very different in terms of cost. It is extremely affordable making it all the more attractive as a place to live and work, and it offers everything from the beaches to the weather, the food, the people, the sport and so much more. This is competitive process so if you’re open to working in this location and want to join an established and well regarded international organisation where you can work with a multinational team of talented professionals, contact Quanta as soon as possible.
Long term contract in Spain with a global company providing VDI support to a variety of international end clients, kicking off in March 2020 following a single stage Skype interview. This is an
Skype for Business Administrator contract available in Valencia, providing SfB and unified communication support to a global client and its international end customers. This is a long term
Network Technicians are required at the Spanish office of this global non-profit organisation starting March 2020. These are English-speaking long term positions as part of a multilocation network
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.