Python Django Developer
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the design, build, deployment and support of the new backend solution;
- Develop clean & elegant, well-documented and reusable code, which is easy to maintain and extend
- Design and build automated tests;
- Perform continuous improvement of the solution;
- Work with the focal points and vendors for resolution of problems (functional issues, performance issues, etc);
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required;
- Work in a team with other developers.
You will have:
- 5+ years of Python experience and its core libraries, with extensive Django hands-on expertise;
- At least 3 years of experience developing backend solutions for mobile apps (MBaaS);
- Working knowledge of ORM libraries;
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja2 and Mako;
- Familiarity with event-driven programming;
- Experience with source control tools such as Git;
- Experience with deploying code using Atlassian tools and CI/CD practices;
- Experience with test automation and code review tools like Sonarqube and Crucible;
- Excellent knowledge of APIs, web services and communication protocols;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Sound knowledge of cryptography concepts;
- Experience in producing technical documentation;
- Curiosity, open mindset, early adopter and change embracer are features that all members of the team will have.
Valencia is Spain’s 3rd largest city but is very different in terms of cost. It is extremely affordable making it all the more attractive as a place to live and work, and it offers everything from the beaches to the weather, the food, the people, the sport and so much more. This is competitive process so if you’re open to working in this location and want to join an established and well regarded international organisation where you can work with a multinational team of talented professionals, contact Quanta as soon as possible.
Hiring now for a ServiceNow architect to join our IT client in Valencia, Spain (or New York, USA) and take on a pivotal role in a brand new ServiceNow team. This is a potentially long term contract
Quanta is hiring now for a 1st/2nd Line Technical Support person to join one of our favourite clients at their Spanish office in Valencia! This is an English-speaking long term contract role a spart
An Azure Cloud Engineer is needed for an upcoming contract position based in Valencia, Spain. Working with an international organisation, you will be performing deployment and administration tasks
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.