This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for someone from a Business Administration / Business Studies background to join the Quality department of an international Biotechnology company to help with administrative duties in the QA team.
A great junior role for those looking to gain experience in this industry!
Principal Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule meetings, manage inbox and manage calendars. Handle day to day administrative responsibilities.
- Preparation of complex, ever changing international and domestic travel arrangements; including: booking flights, accommodation, car service, arranging meetings and preparation of itineraries
- Liaise with Quality Leadership Team and their staff to coordinate activities and meetings around the globe.
- Partner with Site Leadership Team to ensure smooth coordination and execution of executive visitors to the site.
- Producing spreadsheets and presentations in Excel and PowerPoint
- Handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion
- Act as gatekeeper, screening phone calls, responding or delegating to insure timely response
- Coordinate both small and large meetings, conference calls and global video conferences including advanced preparation of materials and audio/visual facilities
- Arrange visitors travel plans as required.
- Process invoices and expenses ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines, play a key role in budget tracking
- Open and manage Purchase Orders in SAP
- Mailing, tracking and documenting confidential documents and tax returns
- Responsible for filing, copying, scanning and faxing
- Assist audit inspection preparations and training administration
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present; we have an exciting opportunity for a junior QC Microbiology Analyst to join a global Biotechnology organisation at their
QC Raw Materials Analyst – Global Pharmaceutical Company – 12 Month+ Contract in Dublin, Ireland Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this
Compliance Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.