Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for ensuring that the process for the manufacture of drug product is compliant with cGMP and associated regulatory requirements.
- Provide detailed knowledge of quality systems in place and ensure that root cause is identified and corrective actions as appropriate are completed.
- Support the development and implementation of improved quality reporting measures.
- Aid the effective implementation of the Quality Management System
- Minimum of 5 years’ QA experience in the FDA and/or EU regulated pharmaceutical environment; ideally in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience of Sterile manufacture preferred.
- Complaints knowledge an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.