QA Specialist - Systems & Compliance - Pharmaceutical
Biopharmaceutical manufacturing plant have a contract requirement for a QA specialist to join the Quality systems & compliance team.
You will will provide QA oversight and support qualification, technical transfers, regulatory approvals and commercial operations. The role will support the biologics Drug Substance manufacturing operations and will be responsible for release testing and batch certification for finished drug product.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Support Material disposition of raw materials and consumables for the site
- Support the Supplier Quality Management program.
- Support the Material Qualification program.
- Support the administration of Product Quality Complaints (PQC) including processing, and maintenance of site PQC program.
- Support the QA Documentation systems on site.
- Support the administration of Change Control system.
- Support and maintain the Quality Risk Management program.
- Support of Regulatory and Corporate Inspections and achievement of market approvals.
- Co-ordination and support of the CAPA system, Global Regulatory Observation Evaluations.
- Participates in the Site Self-Inspection Program by conducting audits of site functions.
- Interface with the relevant departments to ensure compliance with corporate policies, GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Authoring, review and approval of QA-related procedures.
- Support Quality Council and Quality Site Metrics generation.
- Support OPEX programs and champion continuous quality improvement initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- The successful candidate will hold a BSc in Science or related discipline
- 3 years’ QA experience in a bio-pharmaceutical environment.
- A clear understanding of cGMP requirements for quality systems and compliance is required
- The candidate must be able to work across a team matrix in order to meet accelerated timelines. Excellent communication & presentation skills are essential
Call me for further information on this role!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Specialist Opportunity to join the QC department of a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation in Dublin. QA Specialist for Quality Control Hours Per Week: 40 This will be a mixed role
QA Compliance Specialist required in Dublin for a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation Hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day Initially remote role due to Covid restrictions, but long-term
Documentation Specialist - 11 months - Biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations New build Biologics facility have a contract requirement for a Documentation Specialist. Working within operations
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.