QC Compliance Specialist
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a QC Compliance Specialist to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- This role will work as part of cross functional team, supporting the review of all equipment qualifications and analytical method transfers.
- Draft and review all laboratory documents including protocols / reports SOPs / deviations / investigations / trend reports.
- Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis on system failures and substandard equipment performance.
- Provide technical support and apply expertise to help to resolve technical and compliance issues.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a quality role (QC/ QA), within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Strong documentation and policy writing skills required
- Equipment and process validation knowledge
- Hands-on experience with sterile filling processes and equipment
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quality Specialist - County Tipperary - Contract Our Partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at
QC Microbiology Analyst - Carlow - Contract 11 months+ Are you interested in being part of a leading global pharmaceutical company? With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.