QC Microbiology Analyst
The site is located within 20 minutes of Dublin airport, making it ideal for those wishing to commute to and from Dublin on a weekly basis.
We are looking for a Junior QC Microbiology Analyst to join the facility for an initial period of 12 months on a shift hours basis. Shift hours as follows: 7am-7pm: Week 1: 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday) Week 2: 3 days (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday).
Your role will involve:
- Microbiological testing such as Environmental Monitoring, Water, Gas and raw materials sampling and testing, Bioburden and Endotoxin
- Technical support with regards to method validation, regulatory updates and new technology.
- Assist in ensuring that current compliance issues and trends, both internal and site-wide, are critically evaluated and training is provided where appropriate.
- To maintain competence and keep up to date with all new technologies, procedures and methods used in the Microbiology Laboratory.
- The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience in testing of sterile drug product and aseptic filling process of sterile pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical products.
- Good knowledge of current regulatory requirements for Microbiology / Sterility Assurance in support of cGMP operations supporting clinical and commercial manufacturing.
For more information on this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV today!
Ireland is a hive of activity at present for the Life Sciences Industry. We are currently working with a global Biopharmaceutical company who are heavily investing in their Dublin facility. The sit
Our Global client based in Dublin is now looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Manager to join their rewarding developing team on a contractual basis for a period of around 12 months. Focusing
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Scientist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.