Our Partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
They are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports day to day QA activities in the facility, as part of the Integrated Process Team.
- Review and approve batch, cleaning and testing documentation.
- Ensure that all Laboratory Out of Specification (OOS) and process deviations are documented, assessed and associated CAPA identified.
- Provide support to deviation investigations and process performance monitoring.
- At least two years’ industry experience within pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge of Quality IT systems desirable (e.g. SAP, Trackwise).
- Strong quality documentation skills.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
QC Compliance Specialist - Contract - Ireland With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a QC Compliance
QC Microbiology Analyst - Carlow - Contract 11 months+ Are you interested in being part of a leading global pharmaceutical company? With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.